Insulated Glass Warranty:
- We warrant all insulated glass that is glazed in our PVC Frame, from failure of the air seal, for a period of 15 years.
- Material and Labour are covered on PVC windows installed by Century Glass Ltd/Rae-Lite Industries Ltd.
- Materials ONLY are covered if we do not install the window.
- Sealed units that are purchased to put into an existing window will have a 10 year warranty on materials only, against failure of the seal.
- This warranty does not cover breakage or cracks. These can be caused by strain applied by movement of the building, or where adequate expansion or contraction of framing members has not been allowed for. This warranty does not cover units in high moisture environments, or stress resulting from localized heat-which can be caused from shading devices being within 2 inches of the glass surface and/or from applied films, signs, etc. This warranty does not cover scratches or abrasions due to improper handling or cleaning by others.
- Condensation on the interior glass surface is a sign of high humidity. It is not a product defect. Condensation on the exterior of the glass surface is a sign of high humidity outside with cool temperatures where the Low E coating is effective at keeping the heat out during the day and the glass does not warm up. It is not a product defect.
PVC Vinyl Window Warranty
- We warrant PVC Components against defect in material or workmanship for a period of twenty-five years. We warrant that white and beige PVC components will not crack, warp, pit, corrode, peel, blister or suffer non-uniform fading or discoloration. We will repair or replace, at our discretion, components which are found in the manufacturer's opinion to have defects.
- We warrant painted and stained coatings for a period of 10 years against peeling, flaking, or blistering. This warranty does not apply to fading and color change due to normal weather conditions.
- This warranty does not cover warping form heat build up caused by dark window coverings placed to close to the window or improper installation-windows must be installed plumb, square, shimmed and wedged sills. This warranty does not cover warped jamb caused by excessive expanding foam.
Hardware products manufactured by Truth Inc, are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product, it is common that defects would show up in the first several uses. This warranty does not extend to damage resulting from the customer's failure to properly operate, care for, and protect the hardware during proper use. This warranty does not cover products that have been worn out, misused, abused, altered, or used in a manner for which it is not intended. The Truth warranty does not include replacement labour, but we will not charge labour within the first two years of warranty for windows that are installed by us or in our service area.
- Warranty is given to original customer, but can be transferred by verification of original invoice.
- All Warranty conditions and exclusions are as described above. We will not acknowledge any other warranty expressed or implied.